I've made my decision, I glanced over it in my Equestrian Bank Account post, I have decided to try my mare barefoot on the back for now but hopefully fully bare foot in the future. As there was an issue with the farrier on Friday it was agreed that on the Wednesday he was going … Continue reading Stamp #2| Decision Made
So as I mentioned in an earlier post madam had decided to mis place a shoe and after having text the farrier it was decided that he would come out to get a shoe put on today. Ok good. He even said he would do it without dope. Even better ! I have been wanting … Continue reading Three shoe fashion continues || Sedation for the farrier
Damn it !! Although luckly enough the farrier says he can be out tomorrow! I searched the field tonight to see if I could find the shoe but unfortunately I had no luck. As I had dragged my boyfriend up with me to help search why not get him to take a few photos!